Fire that tore through Rachael Ray's house began in chimney

A hearth that tore thru superstar chef Rachael Ray’s upstate New York house began in a fire chimney

LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. —
A hearth that tore thru superstar chef Rachael Ray’s upstate New York house began in a fire chimney, state officers mentioned Friday.

The state Workplace of Fireplace Prevention and Regulate mentioned the August nine hearth on the area in Lake Luzerne, N.Y., was once unintentional.

The blaze despatched flames in the course of the roof of the house, on the finish of a non-public pressure in a rural house about 60 miles (97 kilometers) north of Albany, New York.

Greater than a dozen native hearth departments labored to position out the flames. No firefighters or any person from the family was once injured.

Ray were filming two days per week from her house since April, together with her husband running because the display’s cameraman and manufacturer.

———

This tale has been corrected to turn Ray’s first identify is spelled Rachael, now not Rachel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *