Home / World Breaking News / How one woman accidentally swallowed her engagement ring

How one woman accidentally swallowed her engagement ring

A US girl has passed through surgical treatment after taking out and swallowing her engagement ring in her sleep.

Jenna Evans, 29, mentioned she dreamt she swallowed the hoop whilst she and her fiancé Bobby have been being terrorised via villains on a rushing educate.

She woke at her house in California to search out her diamond band lacking from her finger.

Learn extra: US girl swallows engagement ring in her sleep

About theworldbreakingnews

Check Also

Aid agencies accused of failure to make good on Oxfam abuse scandal pledges

Aid agencies accused of failure to make good on Oxfam abuse scandal pledges

MPs have accused help organisations of “dragging their ft” over preventing sexual exploitation and abuse …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *