The most recent patch for Madden NFL 21 has arrived, and it addresses various somewhat small problems with the sport and one giant one. Beginning with the large one, the September 16 patch fixes a subject matter that would save you the PC version from launching in any respect.
The replace, which is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, additionally addressed a couple of problems with passing and faux kick run performs within the MUT Squads mode. It additionally fixes a basic gameplay malicious program that stopped avid gamers from passing the ball after a handoff in a a run-pass-option play.
You’ll be able to see the entire patch notes underneath, as posted through EA at the Madden boards.
Madden NFL 21 has confirmed to be a large gross sales good fortune thus far, changing into the No. 1 total best-selling sport in the USA for August 2020. If truth be told, this was once the 21st yr in a row Madden NFL sport has been the best-seller in its unencumber month.
Madden NFL 21 is coming to the PlayStation five and the Xbox Collection X/S, and folks can get a loose improve to the next-gen version by the use of EA’s Twin Entitlement program.
Madden NFL 21 September 16 Patch Notes:
- MUT Squads: Addressed a subject matter when MUT Squad Roles aren’t being revered correctly when appearing sure cross performs
- MUT Squads: Addressed a subject matter when on Faux Kick run performs the MUT Squad Roles weren’t being revered correctly
- Addressed a subject matter when two customers on offense can’t cross the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
- Addressed further visible problems with participant uniforms
- Addressed a subject matter the place Foundation PC avid gamers would obtain an error message and had been not able in addition Madden NFL 21
GameSpot would possibly get a fee from retail gives.
PhoenixLoader.gdprConsentCallback(“facebookPixel”, serve as () , ‘social’);