Microsoft as of late launched a brand new Home windows 10 preview with six computer virus fixes. The replace bumps Home windows 10 from construct 18356 (made to be had to testers on March 12) to construct 18358. Those builds are from the 19H1 department, which represents the Home windows 10 replace that may arrive within the first part of this yr (most probably finalized for Home windows Insiders this month and rolled out to the general public in April).
Home windows 10 is being advanced as a provider, which means it receives new options frequently. Microsoft has launched six primary updates up to now: November Replace, Anniversary Replace, Creators Replace, Fall Creators Replace, April 2018 Replace, and October 2018 Replace.
We don’t but know if the following replace will likely be referred to as the Home windows 10 April 2019 Replace. We do know, alternatively, that it’s going to convey Home windows 10 to model 1903.
Computer virus fixes and recognized problems
This 19H1 construct contains the next basic computer virus fixes and enhancements:
- Addressed a subject matter with Sport Mode that can degrade recreation streaming and recording high quality.
- Extra loose State of Decay slots. To get the newest replace, release the Retailer app, click on […] after which “Downloads and Updates”.
- Mounted a subject matter that would outcome within the thumbnails in Alt + Tab from time to time turning into offset.
- Mounted a subject matter the place positive improve paths may outcome within the contents of the Recycle Bin being left beneath Home windows.outdated.
- Mounted a subject matter leading to upgrades failing at 18% or 25% and rolling again for some Insiders.
- Mounted a subject matter leading to some Insider experiencing inexperienced displays with error KERNEL_SECURITY_VIOLATION.
- Mounted a subject matter leading to some apps the use of the Home windows Installer failing to put in just lately.
This construct has sixknown problems:
- Microsoft Retailer app updates don’t mechanically set up on 18356+. As a workaround, you’ll manually test for, and set up updates by the use of the Microsoft Retailer app. Open Make a selection “…” > “Downloads and updates” > “Get updates”.
- Launching video games that use anti-cheat instrument would possibly cause a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Ingenious X-Fi sound playing cards don’t seem to be functioning correctly.
- Some Realtek SD card readers don’t seem to be functioning correctly.
- VMware can’t be put in or up to date in Home windows Insider Preview builds. Hyper-V is a viable selection.
- When you set up any of the new builds from the Rapid ring and turn to the Sluggish ring, non-compulsory content material akin to enabling developer mode will fail. You’ll have to stay within the Rapid ring so as to add/set up/allow non-compulsory content material. It’s because non-compulsory content material will most effective set up on builds licensed for particular rings.
As at all times, don’t set up this for your manufacturing gadget.