Score the nonconference schedules of the 64 groups within the Energy 5 meetings:
1. Southern California: Alabama in Arlington, Texas; New Mexico, Notre Dame. Purple Tide and the Preventing Irish. You’ll all the time depend at the Trojans to uphold school soccer pleasure.
2. Georgia Tech: Gardner-Webb, Central Florida, Notre Dame, at Georgia. Fabulous agenda. Two nationwide powers and some of the mid-major heavyweights in UCF.
Three. Florida State: West Virginia in Atlanta, Samford, at Boise State, Florida. Nice agenda. An SEC blue-blood (UF), a reputation model (WVU), a mid-major heavyweight (Boise State) or even an FCS opponent with ties — Samford gave FSU legend Bobby Bowden his first head training process.
four. Wisconsin: Southern Illinois, Appalachian State, Notre Dame in Inexperienced Bay, Wisconsin. The Preventing Irish in Lambeau Box. Speaking two birds with one stone. Plus Appalachian State is a top quality mid-major.
five. Stanford: William & Mary, at Notre Dame, Brigham Younger. When BYU is your marquee opponent, it’s no longer essentially an excellent agenda. When BYU is your second-tier foe, it’s method above the curve.
6. Louisville: Murray State, Western Kentucky, at Notre Dame, Kentucky. Actually excellent agenda, taking into consideration 3 Kentucky faculties are a few of the 4 combatants.
7. Oregon: North Dakota State, Ohio State, Hawaii. Sneaky tricky agenda, taking into consideration North Dakota State is the perennial FCS nationwide champion.
eight. Clemson: Akron, at Notre Dame, the Fortress, South Carolina. Give the Tigers credit score. Their 4 nonconference video games usually features a rugged opponent, plus in-state foe South Carolina.
nine. West Virginia: Florida State in Atlanta, Jap Kentucky, Maryland. Standard sturdy slate for the Mountaineers, who generally rank within the most sensible 3 of Giant 12 scheduling. When a Giant Ten, regional rival isn’t your best possible sport, you’ve were given a excellent agenda.
10. Michigan State: at Brigham Younger, Toledo, Miami. Nice agenda. A reputation-brand within the Hurricanes, probably the most tradition-rich mid-major in BYU and a cast Mid-American program in Toledo.
11. Texas: South Florida, at LSU, Texas-El Paso. No FCS opponent. A highway sport on the protecting nationwide champion. Even USF isn’t a foul sport.
12. North Carolina: at Central Florida, Auburn in Atlanta, James Madison, Connecticut. UCF’s standing elevates the Tar Heels’ agenda.
13. Georgia: Virginia in Atlanta, East Tennessee State, Louisiana-Monroe, Georgia Tech. The one SEC college enjoying two fellow Energy 5 combatants.
14. Wake Woodland: at Outdated Dominion, Appalachian State, Villanova, Notre Dame in Charlotte, North Carolina. Appalachian State is a professional mid-major drive, so this can be a quite high quality agenda.
15. Colorado: at Colorado State, Fresno State, at Texas A&M. Excellent for the Buffaloes — no FCS opponent, with two cast mid-majors becoming a member of the Aggies.
16. Ohio State: Bowling Inexperienced, at Oregon, Buffalo. The Buckeyes in Autzen Stadium is a dream matchup.
17. Pittsburgh: at Miami-Ohio, at Marshall, Richmond, Notre Dame. Give the Panthers credit score — they’re enjoying highway video games at two mid-majors.
18. Washington: Michigan, Sacramento State, Utah State. The Wolverines in Seattle is a sight infrequently observed.
19. Oklahoma: Missouri State, Tennessee, at Military. No nice sport, however two fascinating video games, domestic in opposition to Rocky Most sensible and at West Level.
20. Michigan: at Washington, Ball State, Arkansas State. Very similar to Ohio State’s agenda. An ideal travel out West, without a FCS combatants.
21. Alabama: USC in Arlington, Texas; Georgia State, Kent State, Tennessee-Martin. The Purple Tide additionally opened with USC at Jerry Global in 2016. Why didn’t they only pass home-and-home?
22. Purdue: Memphis, Air Power, at Boston School. The other way up agenda. The 2 mid-majors most definitely are higher combatants than the Energy 5 foe.
23. Penn State: Kent State, at Virginia Tech, San Jose State. Are you able to imagine it? This would be the first assembly between the Nittany Lions and the Hokies.
24. Virginia: Georgia in Atlanta, Virginia Army Institute, Connecticut, at Outdated Dominion. Attention-grabbing opener, on a Monday evening in Atlanta.
25. Arkansas: Nevada, at Notre Dame, Charleston Southern, Louisiana-Monroe. Razorbacks by no means have performed Notre Dame.
26. Oregon State: at Oklahoma State, Colorado State, Portland State. Now not a foul agenda for the Beavers, taking into consideration journeys to Stillwater generally finish poorly for guests.
27. South Carolina: Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Wofford, at Clemson. Each foe is from the Carolinas.
28. Tennessee: Charlotte, at Oklahoma, Furman, Troy. Volunteers come to Norman once more, after their 2014 seek advice from.
29. Duke: Heart Tennessee, Elon, Charlotte, at Notre Dame. Now not a lot happening previous Notre Dame.
30. Virginia Tech: Liberty, Penn State, at Heart Tennessee, North Alabama. The Hokies and Penn State by no means have performed in soccer.
31. TCU: at California, Prairie View A&M, at SMU. Two highway video games, each in opposition to first rate combatants? That’s a excellent agenda.
32. Florida: Jap Washington, South Alabama, New Mexico State, at Florida State. Gators every now and then play a excellent nonconference foe rather then Florida State, however no longer this 12 months.
33. Iowa: Northern Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Illinois. Two Northerns and two Iowa faculties.
34. LSU: Texas-San Antonio, Texas, Rice in Houston, Nicholls State. Give the Tigers credit score; no less than they’re going to Houston to play in NRG Stadium.
35. Baylor: Ole Leave out in Houston, Incarnate Phrase, Louisiana Tech. Excellent agenda, since Louisiana Tech has transform a cast mid-major.
36. Vanderbilt: Mercer, at Kansas State, Colorado State, Louisiana Tech. Respectable agenda, taking into consideration each Colorado State and Louisiana Tech are cast mid-majors.
37. Iowa State: South Dakota, Iowa, Nevada-Las Vegas. 3 domestic video games for the Cyclones, however no less than one in every of them is Iowa.
38. Boston School: Ohio, at Kansas, Purdue, Holy Go. Give BC credit score for taking part in two Energy 5 groups, however Purdue and Kansas are close to the ground of the P5.
39. Maryland: Towson, Northern Illinois, at West Virginia. Type of a blah agenda for the Terrapins.
40. Miami: Temple, Wagner, Alabama-Birmingham, at Michigan State. Attention-grabbing. No Florida groups amongst Miami’s nonconference foes.
41. California: at Nevada-Las Vegas, TCU, Cal Poly. The Horned Frogs in Berkeley is a fab matchup.
42. Ole Leave out: Baylor in Houston, Southeast Missouri State, Connecticut, Georgia Southern. Mississippi’s best sport in opposition to Baylor got here in 1975.
43. Arizona: Hawaii, Portland State, at Texas Tech. UofA and Tech are previous Border Convention combatants.
44. Texas A&M: Abilene Christian, North Texas, Colorado, Fresno State. Aggies are the one crew in The usa with 4 nonconference domestic video games.
45. Washington State: at Utah State, Houston, Idaho. Each Utah State and UofH are cast mid-majors, however nonetheless, you’d like to peer the Cougars play a Energy 5 opponent.
46. North Carolina State: Mississippi State, at Troy, Delaware, Liberty. The Wolfpack in most cases play a pedestrian nonconference agenda, and this one is not any other.
47. UCLA: New Mexico State, at Hawaii, at San Diego State. Bizarre. The Bruins every year play an excellent agenda, however this 12 months, no longer a Energy 5 opponent.
48. Auburn: Alcorn State, North Carolina in Atlanta, Southern Mississippi, Massachusetts. Can Mack Brown’s Tar Heels post a battle?
49. Utah: Brigham Younger, Montana State, at Wyoming. If BYU is your marquee opponent…
50. Texas Tech: at Texas-El Paso, Alabama State, Arizona. Give the Crimson Raiders credit score for going to El Paso, however the Miners could be the worst crew within the FBS.
51. Arizona State: Northern Arizona, at Nevada-Las Vegas, Brigham Younger. Every other slate with BYU sporting the freight.
52. Oklahoma State: Oregon State, Tulsa, Western Illinois. Each Oregon State and Tulsa are first rate domestic video games, however not anything to get too serious about.
53. Nebraska: Central Michigan, South Dakota State, Cincinnati. Does any person else get the sensation that the Cornhuskers have misplaced their pleasure?
54. Mississippi State: New Mexico, at North Carolina State, Tulane, Alabama A&M. Mike Leach’s first Bulldog agenda no longer all that interesting.
55. Minnesota: Florida Atlantic, Tennessee Tech, Brigham Younger. Golden Gophers are taking a look out of doors the Higher Midwest to discover a mediocre agenda.
56. Missouri: Central Arkansas, Jap Michigan, at Brigham Younger, Louisiana-Lafayette. Mizzou way back passed away on scheduling.
57. Rutgers: Monmouth, Syracuse, at Temple. The Owls are a good mid-major, lifting this agenda above the ground of the Giant Ten.
58. Kansas: New Hampshire, Boston School, at Coastal Carolina. Bizarre agenda. The Jayhawks’ western-most opponent comes from the coast of South Carolina.
59. Kansas State: Buffalo, North Dakota, Vanderbilt. Must be a relatively simple Three-Zero for the Wildcats.
60. Kentucky: Jap Michigan, Kent State, Jap Illinois, at Louisville. The Wildcats exhausted all of the Jap choices, however why no longer play East Carolina as an alternative of Kent State
61. Indiana: Western Kentucky, Ball State, at Connecticut. Now not a lot of a agenda for a college that infrequently makes soccer waves.
62. Syracuse: at Rutgers, Colgate, at Western Michigan, Liberty. Ugh. If this isn’t the worst agenda in The usa, I’d hate to peer what’s.
63. Northwestern: Tulane, Central Michigan, Morgan State. Wow. Northwestern generally does higher than this.
64. Illinois: Illinois State, Connecticut, Bowling Inexperienced. You don’t want the pandemic to reason social distancing with a agenda like this.